Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Welcome to the World, Abigail Sinclair!

June 6, 2013

On June 6th, 2013, at 2:18pm (Atlantic Standard Time), my third niece entered the world at a healthy and modest five pounds, seven ounces. While I am on the other side of the planet, Google+ made it possible for me to be a part of this incredible moment in my family's world. I was on a video chat at the hospital with my sister before Abigail was even born, and then was there again to witness my sister introduce her oldest daughter to their family's new addition. An incredible experience and not one I will soon forget. Welcome to the world sweet Abigail Sinclair, I cannot wait to meet you in person someday soon!

 Google+ photos, top row: Family of three at the hospital the day before Abigail was born; 
middle row: Abigail and her Mama on her first day home from the hospital; 
bottom row: introducing Abigail to her big sister, photo of all the girls, close up of little miss Abigail.

Abigail, together with Grampy (thanks Grampy for sharing your photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment