Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Packed with Love

November 25, 2013

Care package from home.

It is possible to get almost anything here, however; there still are a few things that I haven't been able to find (and have yet to locate a decent replacement). So, for my birthday this year, Mom and Dad sent me a few coveted things from Canada that I've been missing. Among other things, the list included cherry Nibs, Burt's Bees lip balm, and Tiger balm. They also threw in a few other fun treats that were sweet reminders of home. Above all though, it was just nice to open something from them and from home. While in the midst of buying a house and moving, they still managed to put this together for me (despite having to run all over town to find some of the items!). Big hugs, Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment